On the Gilmore Girls: s01e02
“The Lorelais' First Day at Chilton”
The Lorelais' First Day at Chilton
November 8, 2016 by A
- Jeez. Rory really goes full nerd at the possibility of being late to her first day of school. Where was she at 7:05? Or 6:45?
- God, I love everything Sam Phillips sings.
- That Chilton dad looks like he might have been a bad guy on Chamed.
- I don't know if I'm more embarrassed for Rory or Emily when Lorelai takes off her coat.
- Suck a dick, Charleston; Rory's going to be valedictorian by the s3 finale.
- I wish they'd kept up the bit of Luke trying to force healthy stuff on Lorelai & Rory. (That being said, I'm really happy they dropped the "Sookie is a danger to herself" bit.)
- You're probably right, Paris — in the real world, there's probably no way Rory could catch up. You undoubtedly want it more, but Rory wins everything. Buckle up: winning the affection of Tristin "Future Rapist" Dugray is just the tip of the iceberg. (Thanks for Jen Stansfield for that. I laughed forever.)
- I wouldn't be flattered if a guy I met two hours earlier showed up at my job looking for me; I'd be afraid.