Veronica Mars Drinking Game
March 29, 2014 by thegirls
While in San Diego this summer for Comic Con, we were fortunate enough to attend the Veronica Mars offsite panel and meet a few cast members (and see the beautiful Jason Dohring irl). And we're obviously beside ourselves for the insanely successful Kickstarter campaign that's bringing Veronica to the big screen this March.
In light of all things Veronica Mars happening lately, we thought we would honor our much beloved modern-day Nancy Drew with an official Veronica Mars Drinking Game. Cheers!
One drink when...
- You hear the best theme song on television
- Anyone says to Veronica, "I need your help."
- Veronica's back in the principal's/dean's office
- Anyone's taped to the flagpole
- Flashback sequence! Two drinks if we get Amanda Seyfried onscreen
- Veronica's speaking in a fake accent
- Someone finds or plants a bug
- ""Who's your daddy?"
- Logan throws a punch
- Anyone makes a reference to Shelly Pomeroy's big party
- Allusion to when Keith was sheriff
- Someone gets yanked into the bathroom
- The PCHers roll up
- You catch a Big Lebowski reference
- Veronica is opening Keith's safe. Drink twice if she has the wrong combination
- There's a Veronica voiceover
- You see the Mars Investigation logo
- Something seedy's going on at the Camelot
- Veronica asks Wallace for a favor
- Someone says "Veronica Mars" with unconcealed contempt
- You recognize a guest star, drink twice if it's someone from Home Improvement
- PCH gang/09'er faceoff!
- Anyone actually says "we used to be friends"
- "My name's Cassidy."
- Weevil is wrongfully accused yet again (drink twice if he did it)
- Someone's doing karaoke
- Lamb tells Keith that something is a "police matter"
- Anyone gets tased
- Someone's on a stake-out
- You hear Logan's inspirational message of the day
- Veronica joins a new school club with an ulterior motive
- Someone asks Mack to build them a website
- Big drink for the big reveal at the end
Leave any more you can think of in the comments!