The Vampire Diaries Drinking Game
February 5, 2013 by thegirls
They say you always tease the ones you love... While we're sad TVD is on a three-week hiatus, it seems like a great time to queue up some reruns and knock back a few. Here's a drinking game for one of my absolute favorite shows on TV. Enjoy!
Take a drink every time...
- "Hello, brother"
- Anyone is actually writing in a diary
- It's another Founder's party!
- A new piece of jewelry factors into the mythology (Bonnie's pendant, Elena's necklace, Alaric's ring, etc.)
- The autopsy says it was an "animal attack"
- Caroline is in charge of another school event
- Magic is afoot. Candle flames suddenly shoot upward
- There's a reference to anyone turning off "the humanity switch"
- Miss Mystic Falls is crowned!
- Anyone actually goes to high school. Drink twice if they actually attend a class. Drink three times if it isn't Alaric's class.
- There's no AT&T cell service in the cave/tomb/dungeon
- It's another Founder's Council coverup!
- Someone gives an elaborate explanation of why once again the gang can't kill Klaus
- You think you're watching Elena and it's really Katherine (Drink twice if you think you're watching Katherine, and it's really Elena!)
- Tyler is leaving town again
- Someone starts pointing out the features of their Ford. (Product placement in Mystic Falls!)
- Bonnie gets a nosebleed
- Stefan looks at a blood bag with hungry eyes
- Seemingly casual exposition about how a vampire managed to enter a house even though they weren't invited
- Vampire nap via broken neck!
- Caroline can't keep a secret
- Someone makes a reference to Matt playing football (even though he always seems to be on the mend from vampire-related injuries and I don't think he ever gets a day off at The Grill.)
- Bonnie takes the moral high ground
- Someone gets compelled that you cannot believe is not on vervain
- Caroline is kidnapped yet again
- Klaus talks to any of his daggered siblings about how much he loves them
- The Founders Council convenes
- Decade dance!
- Someone walks into a public restroom for the opposite sex
- Vampire flashback! Drink twice for any great period hairstyles.
- Some object is thrown into the Salvatore fireplace
- Someone explains why Tyler's not around
- (Warning: not for amateur drinkers) Take a drink every time Damon takes one.