Once Upon a Time Drinking Game
January 14, 2012 by thegirls
This show has barely been on long enough to cultivate its own cliches, but it's merrily on its way. (Updated 3-8-13)
Cheers with us to these moments in UOAT, and add your own in the comments!
Take a Drink When...
- The book is out!
- We meet a new fairytale/literary character
- Rumple is after someone's baby
- The mayor makes a pronounced threat, a la "I will end you."
- Emma's not wearing that red, leather jacket
- Henry shows up at Emma's side after being explicitly told not to go anywhere.
- Rumple invokes his magic by saying "please."
- You catch a Lost Easter egg!
- Any reference is made to the town's collective hazy memory, e.g. "as long as anyone can remember..."
- Anyone's heart gets it
- You find out something else Regina is entitled to do, "as mayor"
- Rumple calls anyone "dearie."
- We see Regina's reflection
- You're sure David/Charming is wearing lip stain.
- Whenever anyone's trying to leave Storybrooke, and can't.
- You spot an apple!
- An actor from Lost is on (besides Regina, of course)
- Dementors in Little Whinging Storybrooke!
- "Magic... always comes with a price!"
- We meet another hot guy with a British accent (Good God, Hook is fine...)
- Any reference to good always triumphing over evil
- You want to slap Mulan
- Emma's supposed "superpower" fails spectacularly
- Rumple calls in a favor
- Someone crosses the town line!
- Henry comes up with a new code name for something
Drink It All If...
- The curse is broken!
- They make it back to the island the Enchanted Forest.
:D Photo credit: ABC