New Adventures of Old Christine Drinking Game
October 3, 2012 by A
I know this show's been off the air since 2010 - I don't care. Kari Lizer and her team of writers are geniuses and this show is incredible.
One Drink When...
- First things first — a drink when Christine drinks.
- Something or someone is "sad, sad, sad"
- Christine says "YES,Matthew!!"
- NyQuil mention
- "You're an excellent/terrible therapist."
- Whenever there's a flashback!
- Sad Dad pops up!
- Barb dares Christine to "finish it"
- Anyone is called a "firestarter"
- "Damn it."
- Richard says his signature "What?"
- Any reference to Christine's inability to see color
- Matthew's dry-heaving in his mouth
- Anyone mentions Supertramp
- Barb calls someone or something "nasty"
- Christine can't sleep.
- "Never seen it... (i.e. Richard: Why can't it be both good for you and good for me? Christine: Never seen it., S4 E01)
- Anyone mentions the Four Seasons in Maui
- Christine's wiggling her shoulders attempting to be sexy
- Richard or Ritchie: "Awesome!"
- Christine develops a tic or a twitchy eye
- Christine can't help but smile at someone's misery (usually Richard's)
- "I drive a Prius!"
- Christine is being a terrible listener
- Meanie moms allude to Christine having a substance abuse problem ("Do you need to call your sponsor?")
Two Drinks When...
- "Are you/you gotta be FREAKIN' kidding me!"
- (Old) Christine and Richard hook up
- Seinfeld throwback!
Leave any good ones I might have missed!